Considering the fantastic service and onboard features that Princess Cruises offer all their guests, we were curious about just how much could be enhanced for those who opt for a suite. After looking at all the extras included, it’s fair to say that suite guests are treated to some really special indulgences, all of which help to create an incredible and unforgettable cruise holiday. Here are our top ten reasons to book a Princess Suite
1. The extra space – with up to 932 square feet to a suite, guests even have enough space to host a private evening cocktail party with family and new friends.
2. Complimentary in-suite extras – it’s these minor details that truly make suite luxury what it is. Find everything from fresh orchids and high quality toiletries, to complimentary stationery and pens, umbrellas, and a cruise card wallet.
3. Upgraded balcony furniture – spending time enjoying the view from a suite balcony can be a perfect evening, especially with the two comfortable loungers, and table with two chairs at which you can treat yourself to a glass of wine and some room-service dinner.
4. Dining advantages – suite guests benefit from priority reservations at speciality restaurants, and the superb service that comes with Club Class Dining, such as no waiting to be seated, dedicated waiting staff, and table side meal preparation.
5. Extra helpful services – those staying in a suite can make the most of services like same day laundry, shoe polishing, and luggage valet, all of which can make your stay even more comfortable and easy.
6. Priority excursion reservations – suite guests have a high chance of securing the shore excursion they want, with priority booking service onboard.
7. Sumptuous bedding – with Jacquard-woven cotton linens, and a pillow menu with plenty of choice, every night’s sleep onboard should be a solid and comfortable one.
8. Lotus Spa Thermal Suite – suite guests have access to this luxurious and relaxing spa area on selected Princess Cruises ships. It’s the perfect place to unwind after a day of exploring.
9. Private photography appointment – guests can make the most of the onboard photographer and obtain a really special personal memento, by booking an appointment for a private portrait session.
10. Special food treats – in addition to the above dining benefits, suite guests can enjoy treats like complimentary evening canapes, chef’s welcome goodies on embarkation day, in suite afternoon tea, and complimentary dining at a speciality restaurant on the first evening.
These are just ten of the fabulous array of advantages guests can receive if they book a Princess Cruises suite. Find out more about the benefits of booking a suite, or start planning your next cruise in a Princess Cruises suite.